Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Car Trailers For Sale In Uk Scotland I Bought A Car On Ebay Thats Located In Another State. Which States Laws Apply To This Purchase?

I bought a car on ebay thats located in another state. Which states laws apply to this purchase? - car trailers for sale in uk scotland

I bought a 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT Coupe Base on eBay for $ 1200
The car has 136.000 miles but has been parked and is much younger. The seller has left the car sit idle practically almost 2 years now, only rarely. Of course, the battery was disconnected and now states that only begin with a jump. The same fuel, oil and other liquids remain in the vehicle for about 2 years. Personally I drive over 700 miles round trip to your car with a car trailer to collect. I would at least drive the car on the block, such as changes in the transmission and engine sounds, provide for the payment of the balance. Would you do wreck of the car? The tires are a little dry and rotten. I have also demanded that the national legislation applicable to the sale? The condition of the seller, in Ohio or the state I live in Virginia?

0 comments:

Post a Comment