Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hpv Prostate HPV And A Relationship?

HPV and a relationship? - hpv prostate

Recently I discovered that I HPV are high. Currently I live with my boyfriend for 2 1 / 2 years. I felt I had a great life with him and the rest. I thought of a future with him and the children can be with him. But since this whole thing HPV, which diverted him down and weeping in my time at home alone and thought I would die. My Pap test was normal but my HPV test showed I had a high HPV. I go through periods when I'm good, and only, I'm crying because I'm afraid I will lose my life for this virus. I was taking acid, vitamin B complex to help and folic acid, my immune system. I'm afraid if I Caner cervix. Probably because I lost my father to cancer of the prostate is probably why I'm even more afraid. I can not to this problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment