Thursday, December 24, 2009

Daily Fx Charts My Gateway FX Laptop No Longer Recognizes The Attached Webcam?

My Gateway FX laptop no longer recognizes the attached webcam? - daily fx charts

I bought the Gateway P-6831FX for some time, and the webcam worked well until the last two days. It must be separated from the computer (digital camera web directly through the monitor embedded) on a daily basis after some time of use. Now he is no longer recognized by my computer. The no indication that the device displays still exist. I try to use the web camera gateway software, but can not. I followed the troubleshooting guide, but it did not work. I have the camera in the MSN Messenger and chat room, but the troubleshooting guide that recommends resetting the device or machine. I restarted the computer several times. No luck. I can not reset the device just because the computer does not recognize the camera at all! Please help me and explain the solution in simple terms. Thanks in advance

0 comments:

Post a Comment