Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How To Make A Flute Head Joint How Can I Easily Transition From Flute To Piccolo?

How can I easily transition from flute to piccolo? - how to make a flute head joint

I am in the 8th Class and play the flute, the presidency, I am second western North Carolina. I want piccolo in the hospital section of the band play on Friday / Saturday. I just changed my flute today, any help? I have some questions ..

"What is a common address for the use of a wooden or silver?
"How do you know bubbles?
"How can my big mouth?
"How can I ease the transition?

Any help would be very grateful!

1 comments:

Jacinta said...

You probably would ask here: Home> Entertainment & Music> Music> Classical

Or better yet, this forum is very active http://www.8notes.com/f/forum25.asp (and useful):

---------------

Post a Comment