Monday, February 1, 2010

Plans For Two Bed Room Houses What Are The Effects Of Sleeping In The Same Bed With Someone?

What are the effects of sleeping in the same bed with someone? - plans for two bed room houses

I now have a dilemma. Well, I live with someone for 6 months. We are not friends and barely knew each other. The reason is that we both are in a very tight budget and decided to share a room. But now there is this bed problem. The bedroom has a double bed and we intend to put another bed in the room. The owner but not replaced with two separate beds, so we decided to go to bed (not my roommate wants, so just a mattress) is an entire bed. For now I see that it will be too much space in space. So you can imagine. PLS can someone enlighten me about this? Thank you! Btw we are both women.

12 comments:

Peter M said...

I am a little oldie "here, and I can tell you a few years ago, no one blinks, the same sex to share beds.
In those days it was to be necessary.

While your friend is happy, shares without obsessions go for it. Sisters share as sisters, respect each other and hurt themselves, production and ethics are intact.

Good luck.

I love hugs. said...

Well, okay, but it's a little pain. I mean, it will be very annoying to share a bed with someone for 6 months, but if you think you can, then good luck.

sowa_lem... said...

Hmm ... UR the fact that I ... nah, but I do not really dis is ok

brkshand... said...

Do not make a fuss about a matter which is not, the sky will not fall if the two women share a large bed.You a couple of pillows placed in the middle or the one who could sleep on the sofa alternatively.All fears the halls are to be ridiculous.

ohn_99 said...

suck it up This is how it should be. Setting rules in advance to avoid misunderstandings. I do not want to be sexual, but I would say about going to bed, clothing, styles of sleep, snoring, etc.

bhappy said...

Get 2 pillows in the middle of the bed set from top to bottom. U sleep the sleep of the other side. No contact. U might even have their own blankets so that no pigs in blankets.

ellie may said...

I think all you can sleep in the same bed. principle, be difficult, but as soon as you know not.
Although it does not kick!

mailbox_... said...

I say do it.

jules said...

I hope that you do not snore ... Good luck ...

arsenio said...

The time to explore their feminine curiosity!

somebody's a mom!! said...

"I share a queen or a futon available in this context, a sofa, when you need it. I shared a lot of sleeping with his friends and if one or neither of swine bed, which should work well.

sassy said...

Go ahead, nothing will happen if you do not want

Post a Comment