Sunday, February 7, 2010

Samsung B630 Color Calibration Samsung LN B630 40" LCD TV Good For Gaming?

Samsung LN B630 40" LCD TV good for gaming? - samsung b630 color calibration

Phantom I HATE with a passion and confusion is all that I ask so that I can play my PS3 without lag and ghosting and smearing, I plan to television, but I am open to opinions I want to spend 1200 on a total and at least 40, but more importantly, I want no ghosts! Thank you sooo much in advance and tried to find the right TV makes me mad.

1 comments:

John said...

From what I know, samsung is THE gaming Monitor, best thing i can tell you to research is the contrast ratio, the higher, the better, and seeing the size of your tv, make sure to get 1080p cuz that is the size it will make the difference. Also check the speed of the Monitor the refresh rate, depending on this, it will reduce blurring and no, samsung does not ghost, if you want to get even larger and decent for the same price, maybe try out vizio, i have a 32 inch screen atm and i love it =] again the main thing you want to look at is the contrast ratio, but in all Samsung is the best TV brand
r4 revolution per ds

Post a Comment