Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Credit Card Debt Forum The Attorney For My Chase Credit Card Old Debt Has Filed A Claim With The National Arbitration Forum, Help!?

The attorney for my Chase Credit Card old debt has filed a claim with the National Arbitration Forum, help!? - credit card debt forum

I received a letter from the law firm of Mann Bracken, with locations in GA, VA, NC, TN indicates that the application is with the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) filed for my old card debt Chase bank, and must answer. I have no idea what to do here. I'm afraid they garnish my wages and / or bank account. I urge anyone with legal knowledge to help this type of situation, to understand myself, what to do. I live in Texas. Thank you!

3 comments:

hellzenv... said...

how you use your debit, credit card Chase is bad and it makes me just a bad credit and I recomened person, but I have an agreement with them, after I canceled my card because of missing a payment because website was down and sign I was not able to pay off and I have paperless billing, but enough about me to pay half the end I took all the fines and fees and charged me that I've only used it paid.

stephen l said...

If the account is over $ 5000 can be found in the original website. So small, it is worth it.

Miss Know It All said...

Call and see what the deal ... No information is ..

Good luck!

Post a Comment