Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hyperhomocysteinemia More Condition_symptoms Son With Depression When Is It Normal And When Does He Need Help?

Son with depression when is it normal and when does he need help? - hyperhomocysteinemia more condition_symptoms

I have a 14-year-old was slightly depressed most of his life. I think that after the death of his sister when he was 3, and was from there. I have tried to give herbs. Deal of hyperhomocysteinemia with vitamins, and also learned a lot about my mental therapy in the last 14 years I've used to help you. But ...

She is improving and is now entering puberty, I fear that will soon be out of control somewhere.

Is it time to help? Or am I missing something. Whatever help more advice?

3 comments:

Gypsy Girl said...

The time is to help when we recognize that there is a problem. Get it now you are in treatment. Note that it sometimes takes a few attempts to find a good psychiatrist and therapist. It has tried me 4 hours to find the right one. In addition, make, since depression is a long time, is that you have a complete physical examination, and everything that can lead to depression. Some physical causes are low thyroid or a deficiency of vitamins (especially vitamin B). There are others who should know your doctor. Advice alone is not likely to help his son's depression seems to be the case.

Cookie said...

Oregonnymph Hello. My sister died when she was 12, and I was 14 years. Now I am 32 and suffer from depression. Sometimes I wonder how when they went to a psychologist. Maybe my depression was not so bad. Oregonnymph is your time to help your child. Do not wait. The biological explanation of depression is that the person neurotrasmiters imbalance. The spiritual explanation of depression is that the person is a spirit, his will is connected (usually death if they were closed, has). Go to a good shrink will help your child. He will speak in a position to disclose what had happened and to heal. I take drugs, perhaps your child is young to start medication, but it contributes to the symptoms. Drugs are also gentle as St. John's wort. Bach Flower Remedies. And things like acupuncture.
Addressed now. No, wait, that could worsen. If you have any questions for me, would like to contact, please write Argentox2@yahoo.com

kherome said...

Sorry, but: "If you need help," was when I was 3 years old! Have you forgotten the child, then you now to help! If you do not and something happens, you have to live with it the rest of his life.

Post a Comment