Saturday, January 9, 2010

Music Education Software Which Violin To Buy And Is It Suitable To Learn By Myself?

Which Violin To Buy and is it suitable to learn by myself? - music education software

Hello
I'm a late stater. In fact, when I was young, I practiced violin for 1 year then concentrate on my studies. Now I'm 29 again, I want to start practicing and learning the fiddle. Please give me the impression that the violin (online) to buy, which is the configuration and customization of notes and learning software, and if I think available.I for learning at home, or even software available notes. Is it possible or not? I hardly remember my violin practice in adolescence

3 comments:

Zhog123 said...

I had the opportunity to buy, instruments www.southweststrings.com. They have a reputation for high quality. Its is funny that you have a response to the purchase of a viola. I had a former student, I bought the best violinists of his parents and him an alto in error, so they learned to play the orchestra and the honor is his first year!

The Dedicated Viola Student! said...

Try the Viola, who have their strings, and the defendant, who for more than an orchestra. Everyone is a fiddle! Where is creativity? And it's the same for Viola, if you want to buy a violin, you should try to get a teacher, you will not know what you believe me if you do it yourself.

rockgirl... said...

No U should learn with a teacher thinks I'm a violinist! learn and believe me u can not be urself!

and buy a violin or a driving need to try a violin, but if u can beginer violin URA randomly on a purchase


xxxxx

Post a Comment