Sunday, January 17, 2010

Do Last Season Wedding Dresses Go On Sale Do U Know How To Get A Still Image From A Dvd? Do You Have Access To The Last Season Of FRIENDS? Can You Help?

Do u know how to get a still image from a dvd? do you have access to the last season of FRIENDS? can you help? - do last season wedding dresses go on sale

I've bee looking for a picture of Lisa Kudrow dress she wore at her wedding with friends. I have had no luck finding anything that shows details of the front of the dress. If anyone knows how to get stills from a DVD, and you know what I'm talking about an episode that would be useful. I need a picture of him, because I think a dress like this make, but I have no photos of the work.

4 comments:

bujiboy said...

Is there a software that do that, but I can not support that can
b

bujiboy said...

Is there a software that do that, but I can not support that can
b

LS said...

You can buy almost all multimedia software .. especially for movies and love. they all have the ability to capture image for image. so try it. Many are free online. All you need is a friend DVD

lindzers... said...

Read the DVD into the computer. If you want to take a screenshot, press the Print Screen button. The image is copied to the clipboard, and then can you something like MS Paint stick. Therefore, it could even crop is just clothing and not all of the surrounding scene.

Post a Comment